Creative aims to make a home entertainment set-up with the Creative Multimedia 2.0 SBS A60 Speaker System. We try to figure out if these speakers deserve any form of recommendation.
The Specifications are as follows:
75 dB Signal-to-Noise Ratio
Total Output of 4 W RMS
There are few positives that I feel should be highlighted:
- Solid build quality.
- A crisp & Clear sound at low volume (Ideal for private listening at night).
- Sleek and smart looks
And a lot of negatives:-
- Sound distorts very easily (When volume knob raised more than 30%).
- The bass port is totally a GIMMICK because the bass response of these speakers is very thin.
- The volume knob is placed inconveniently.
- Highly inconvenient and unnecessary use of power cable instead of USB power.
In short, these speakers are just terrible and do not warrant your money at Rs. 899/-
If you still want to buy these speakers here is a link
For a better understanding of the product watch the Video Review :